Friday, October 14, 2022

I received the nicest email....

 After reading the email I realized I have not posted to the page since summer 😞. 

Good Afternoon Mr. Connor,

I'm reaching out because one of the kids in the environmental club I volunteer with (her name's Ainsley) wanted to let you know how helpful your Hillside High Family Farm website HHSfamilyfarm.blogspot.com was for us!

Ainsley has been working on a project about people interact with the environment, so she was doing research on agriculture and ended up on your site... It was a wonderful find because she was able to get some excellent info & she thought you might appreciate hearing it:) You've made an awesome resource here.

Ainsley also found an awesome agriculture page for kids, too... It's a fun overview of farming with info on agriculture history, farming around the world, and careers in ag, and Ainsley had the idea that we could include this in our thank-you note as a way of returning the favor! I'll put it here:

She thought it would be a useful link for you to add to the 'Education' links section you have on your site. Hopefully it's helpful !

Thank you so much again Roger and if it's not too much trouble do you think you'd be able to add it? I'll see Ainsley again next week and I could show her then - she would be so thrilled to see her suggestion there:) Have a good weekend.

Thanks,
Hannah A (and Ainsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment