Thursday, March 7, 2019

New Farm Animals? Barn Cats.

On Wednesday March 6th we had torrential rain all day. On this day I drove to the Tractor Supply Company in Norco to pick 14 panels for the garden/farm. Upon my return I went to lock up the storage container. On my inspection of the container I found 3 baby kittens, eyes not open, in the hen boxes in the back. I originally planned to lock up the container and leave, but after conversation with my two Beths I left door ajar and watched for the mom cat. The mom cat appeared in about two minutes and went into the bin not to come out again. So I left bin door open and went home, this was about 6 PM.

Upon my arrival in the AM the next morning mom and the kittens were still in the bin, it had rained all night. The students and I moved the kittens to a cafeteria warm box in the back area of the school. Mom had taken off. I am hoping she will find her babies. Will keep you posted.


Chicken goes into storage container to lay off only to find. cats in the hen box. Confrontation goes OK.


Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment