Friday, July 10, 2020

Garden Harvest

The garden has gotten a bit out of control.  Back in March me and my two sons picked all of the weeds in the ground garden area. Fast forward three months and the weeds are winning. But even with the weeds plants are prospering.  Today, i picked the fourth go around of green beans, harvested more corn, and picked another cucumber.  I also moved the containers holding strawberry plants into the raised garden bed nearest the chicken door. There is much more shade in this area and I hope that they will do better there.

This photo shows the growth of a passion fruit vine. The vine was transplanted from my home in early March. I planted two vines. Both vines have reached the top of the structure.



The green beans this year are plentiful. Today was my third time harvesting. I know that Megan has harvested too.




We have grapes on the grapevines!
 Today's harvest....Green beans, corn, & a cucumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment